Friday, January 23, 2009

A Powerful Argument

My site has never been a social issues site. I have posted one topic on abortion since I started and that was the only exception. I came across this pro-life video by a Catholic organization. It is an extremely powerful argument for the sanctity of life.

As a Conservative, I am pro-life. However, I have not always agreed with many of the tactics taken by the pro-life community. This is an extremely powerful, positive message and it was absolutely worth sharing.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just discovered your blog and LOVE IT -- Totally agree with your decision to post this. I feel the same way about some of the pro-life community tactics. This is a GREAT video that I've been sharing with all of my friends! Keep up the great work!

Smart Girl Politics ©Template Blogger Green by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO