Here are the ten questions, given the opportunity, that I would ask Senator Obama and why you may never find out the answers to them:
- While in the Illinois Senate you voted "present" 130 times, why did you choose not to take a stand on such issues as gun-control, gay rights, and abortion?
- How do you intend to pay for your proposed $660 billion dollars worth of additional spending without raising taxes on the middle class and small business owners?
- Why would you write an article about what you are going to do in Iraq one week before actually visiting Iraq and meeting with top generals on the ground?
- Are you shifting your positions to the middle to get independent votes while playing "wink-wink" with the ACLU and other leftist groups?
- Why do you refuse to debate Senator McCain in a town-hall meeting?
- Why do you support equal pay for women and then pay your female staff members on average $7000.00 less than their male counterparts?
- Do you believe that 71% of the American people are wrong for wanting to drill here in the US?
- Why do you feel that illegal aliens have a right to tax-payer funded health care?
- Why do you support infanticide?
- Why did you recently replace the American flag on your campaign airplane with your own Obama campaign symbol?
I could have kept going, but the fact of the matter is that you will not hear very many negatives from the main-stream media. These are real question that need real answers. We cannot elect a President solely on the claim of "change".
Senator Obama took 200 reporters with him on his vacation to the Middle East and Europe. You would think one of them would ask him some real questions. Don't wait for the answers to come to you. If you don't know much about Barack Obama yet.................it's time to get smart.